Sister Date Night

I was up over on the Basically Bare blog on Tuesday with this fun little layout.  I snagged this picture off of Facebook, because it was too cute for me NOT to scrap!  Seeing these two together always makes me wish I had a sister.  

I won the Carta Bella collection "True Friends" off a Facebook contest and thought it was the perfect collection to use of this picture.  

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Carta Bella (True Friends); Flair-{a flair for buttons} etsy shop; Gear, Canvas Heart, Arrow-Basically Bare; Ink-Prima Chalk Ink; Stamp-Cocoa Daisy; Letters-American Crafts, Carta Bella & October Afternoon; Stickers-Carta Bella; Twine-May Arts; Tag-Elle's Studio; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

I cut one of the larger gears in half here.  

Mixing up the title work...

I sponged the Prima ink all over the canvas heart lightly and then used it darker on my stamping.  I didn't have any smaller arrows, so I trimmed down a bigger one.  And then the cute flair just seemed to fit right in there!

I will be back tomorrow with either a card or a layout, I haven't quite decided yet!  Have a great Wednesday!


2 comments

  1. This is a super cute layout! Fun colors and a great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic and page. Super cute. Such a great design.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!