Peek A Ella Boo-MME and Gossamer Blue Guest Design Entry

I took a break from the blog a couple of days, just to kick back and not fret about it.  Plus, I didn't have anything in the "queue" ready.  

I decided to enter the Gossamer Blue/My Mind's Eye Guest Designer contest.  I really don't care if I get it, I just thought it might get the creative juices flowing and it gave me a reason to buy this adorable paper from My Mind's Eye collection "Collectable/Notable"!   This has to be one of my favorite collections from MME.  And a bonus to this is I found a layout using some Indie Chic that I haven't shared yet on the blog.  I had forgotten about it and not even edited the pictures!

One of the park pictures I took a couple of weekends ago.  Ella is just so darn happy here! Probably because she had just gotten done bossing the boys around!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye (Collectable/Noteable); Chipboard-My Mind's Eye; Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye; Sticker-My Mind's Eye; Cardstock-American Crafts; Letters-American Crafts & October Afternoon; Stamp-American Crafts; Twine-May Arts; Doily-Wilton; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives, Fabri-Tac; Sewing Machine

Silhouette Cameo with the following files:

Design ID# 24429

Design ID# 25735

Just a little close up  of the corner detail and that fun teal blue chipboard flower!

Title fun!  And yes, I even dug out the sewing machine.  I need to use it more!

And now, I have a super, duper fun layout that I LOVE to add to my every growing collection that I need to put away in an album!!!  Have a great night!

6 comments

  1. Absolutely fabulous color palette!!! gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! You have so many great patterns and colors and they are all playing together amazingly well! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out awesome Katrina!! Love the use of the new MME!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combined the heart with the banner on this page. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!