Look At Us-Gossamer Blue #4

This is technically my fourth layout with my Jan. Gossamer Blue kit, but I can't show the other one until later!

Totally out of my comfort zone and norm for me, but I like the way it turned out.  I still have a few "signature" touches, like some flair and some twine, but other than that I tried to mix it up!

January Gossamer Blue Main Kit and Pattern Paper Add On

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-October Afternoon (Farm Girl *Pie Tin ), My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 3 *Collage Stripe), Studio Calico (Darling Dear *Vandyke *Monroe), Teresa Collins (Now & Then *Floral); Tags-October Afternoon Tidbits (Farm Girl); Stickers-October Afternoon; Chipboard-Studio Calico; Enamel Dots/Buttons-Teresa Collins; Cardstock-Bazzill; 

Supplies not in kit:  Adhesives-Xyron, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-EK Success;   Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Mists-Studio Calico Mr. Huey's; Twine-May Arts

Silhouette Cameo with the following file:
Design ID# 28057
Design ID# 6974

Close up of the flair and misting (or dotting!).  So fun to stack the flair on stickers!


Close up of that vine and title work.  I am trying to remember to layer stickers also!

Ok, I am probably out of here until Monday!  Have a wonderful weekend and get some creating done!

1 comment

  1. Ok, I so cannot tell you were out of your comfort zone. You definitely rocked this layout! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!