Fortunes 2013-Playing with Basically Bare

Here is my project that went live yesterday over on the Basically Bare blog.  BTW, if you haven't heard Basically Bare has been bought by Art Anthology!!  What a perfect pairing-fun to alter pieces with fun stuff to alter with!  

As usual, I am not going to go into a lot of detail here.  But, you can head over to the Basically Bare blog and get the low down on what I did to create my layout.


Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Bella Blvd, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, Simple Stories; Chipboard-Basically Bare; Mists & Paints-Art Anthology; Gesso; Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Die Cut Journaling Spot-October Afternoon; Doily-Wilton; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Ribbon-May Arts


Haha, my fingerprint is in the paint!  

In LOVE with the camera.  The Trolley Grey paint makes it pop and sparkle!

And I think I am going to like having my new phone!  I can take a halfway decent picture anywhere now!  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!