Celebrate Your Inner Elf!

If you haven't seen, Basically Bare and Art Anthology have teamed up this week.  So, I got some fun goodies to play with!  And my colors were perfect for a Christmas theme, so I went with it!!

Warning, this post is picture heavy, more than my usual three!  Just thought I would give you a heads up that it might take a few seconds longer to load.


Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Carta Bella (Merry and Bright); Cardstock-American Crafts; Stickers/Brads/Deco Chipboard-Carta Bella (Merry and Bright); Banner Pennants-Basically Bare; Doily-Wilton; Flair-JC Penny; Stapler-Tim Holtz; Mist/Sorbet paint-Art Anthology; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives, EK Success Glue Pen; Punches-EK Success 

Silhouette Cameo with the following file
Design ID# 35425

You can see the paint dimension here.  Yes, that is me in an elf hat!  And I am pointing to "Totty the Sonic Elf".  I am so sad that Sonic doesn't have him back this year.

Close up of the title work.

That free JC Penny flair they were handing out went perfect with the blue mist color!

Just a shot of how I "hung" the ornaments on the page.

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to check out the Basically Bare blog and the Art Anthology blog for lots of great ideas on using these products together.  I can tell you...I already ordered more!  





3 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!