You Love a Beautiful Day-Little Yellow Bicycle

This has to be one of my favorite Little Yellow Bicycle layouts that I have ever done!  I love LYB's fall collections and Acorn Hollow is no exception.  I saved my favorite layout for last. 

These are pics that I have had printed, just waiting to be scrapped and they went perfect.  BTW, I print at home.  So it's not like I have a huge order sitting around!  I print and then I change my mind on what I want to scrap!  LOL

Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Embellishments-Little Yellow Bicycle (Acorn Hollow); Twine-May Arts; Punch-EK Success; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

Close up of the fun leaf embellishments that are in the collection.

I loved this little fox and thought he looked cute at the bottom of the trees.  And the owl for the O in LOVE!  

If I get them edited, I will have pictures from the weekend on here tomorrow.   Our friend and Sheldon's breeder, Laura, came down to show Sheldon's sister in the dog show here.  We had a mini reunion as Maddox (another puppy from the litter) came up on Saturday and they all romped in the backyard!

Sorry no projects...I have been so busy working on stuff that I can't show. Jillibean Soup guest design spot for December and then some upcoming Basically Bare posts!





2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!