Me Captured (Gossamer Blue #3)

Everyone have post Thanksgiving turkey regret?  Or maybe I should ask, shopping regret?!  All I can say it's going to take a few days for me to recover from the festivities.  

A "rare" layout with a picture of me on it.  And there are not even any dogs in the picture either.  What is up with that?  Carleen took this when we went to the Japanese Festival here in town while we were walking around the stroll garden.  

Gossamer Blue November Main Kit and Add-On Kit #2 

Supplies in Kits: Pattern Paper-Heidi Swap (Vintage Chic *Handwritten), Pink Paislee (Portfolio *Amazing), I lowe SCRAP (Summer Dreamer 04), Glitz (Cashmere Dame *Floral/Hellow Friend *Bokeh *Polka); Letters-Heidi Swap and Glitz; Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing); Chipboard-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy *5th and Frolic); Wooden Arrows-Sodalicious; Cloud/Butterfly Card-Glitz (Hello Friend); Stamp-Sodalicious; Ribbon-May Arts

Supplies not in Kit: Doily-Wilton; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Ink-Ranger/Jenni Bowlin (Weather Vane); Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 

Polka dot cloud=yummy.....

Cute camera chipboard piece...

Have a fun Monday!  I am hoping to get some scrappy time in, reading time in and maybe whipping up a new recipe for dinner!





1 comment

  1. Very cute layout! I love the camera accent with the flair!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!