A Dog Will Steal Your Heart-Jillibean Soup Goodness

I hadn't done a sketch in awhile, but when I saw the one over at Jillibean Soup that Nicole had created, I decided it was time to change that!  And of course, I totally changed it up. Would you expect any less?  I have a ton of Jillibean paper left from my guest design projects, so it was a win win to do the sketch. Plus, it just racks another layout done!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Soup Staples II, Grandma's Lima Bean Soup, Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup); Hexies/Circles-Jillibean Soup; Banners-Jillibean Soup; Tag-Jillibean Soup; Letters-Jillibean Soup, American Crafts; Mist-Studio Calico Mr. Huey's (Atmosphere); Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

I just added a smaller subtitle.  I needed something in that spot and they did the trick.

LOVE the long title and I had fun playing with all my letter stickers and different fonts.

I am off of here for the weekend.  I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week.  Way too quick in my opinion, but for some reason I don't think I have a say!  We are doing Christmas pics with the dogs tomorrow, so we will see how that goes.  Have a great weekend. 




No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!