Teething Blues-Gossamer Blue #1 (Sept)

I just adore this picture of Sheldon, even though I know he wasn't feeling good at the time.  He was teething like crazy and just felt miserable.  All he wanted to do was chew.  I caught this picture while I was home at  lunch one day.  He looks so tiny here!


Supplies in kits: Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye (Bluebell Variety and BlueBell Lively), Basic Grey (Afghan), October Afternoon (Cat Tail Pond & Magpie Field), Pebbles (Sunny Days): Journaling card-Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic); Label stickers-October Afternoon (Woodland Park); Chipboard-My Mind's Eye (Bluebell Bright); Buttons-October Afternoon; Letters-American Crafts Thickers and Pebbles: Velvet Ribbon-October Afternoon

Supplies used not in kits: Doily-Wilton; Twine-May Arts; Wooden Camera-Studio Calico; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy; Letter Stickers-October Afternoon; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-EK Success

Close up of the camera, flair and Sheldon's big ear!

Just a cluster!  I cut that dark blue label in half, so I could get double the use out of it. 

Well, this is the first one for my Gossamer Blue kit this month.  I have two more already done and in the posting queue here on the blog.  One more to go and my four will be done for September.  



1 comment

  1. I can't believe that you already got that much done with this kit!

    I LOVE all the blues on this page! And did I ever tell you that I LOVE Sheldon's name? :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!