Strike a Pose Cocoa Daisy Sketch Challenge

I was a little caught up with things and decided to play along with the sketch that Emily had over at Cocoa Daisy this past week. I was drawn by how she had her title in the sketch. I have missed playing along with the last few challenges, time just got away from me or the mojo was lacking.  

I changed the sketch up a bit, you know I always do!  I added more pictures and spread out across the page more than the original sketch has things, but it just worked with my pictures.  And I know I keep saying it, but I have had these printed for awhile.  I just print pictures and think I am going to use them, then...whoops on to other pics!

Cocoa Daisy Sept 12 Main Kit and Pattern Paper Add On

Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-October Afternoon (Woodland Park), Echo Park (For The Record 2); Garland-Basic Grey (Clippings); Label-Jillibean Soup (Neapolitan Bisque); Wood Veneers-Studio Calico; Ribbon-May Arts; Button-Unknown; Letters-American Crafts Thickers (Aqua)

Not included in kit: Letters-American Crafts Thickers (red/white) and Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alpha; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives and Fabri Tac

I need a spot for the "A" part of my title, so I just cut out the arrow from one of the journaling tags from the Echo Park sheet and used it to mount my "A" on.  And this kit had a LOT of the little people, so I am using them where I can find spots!

That garland was a fun little addition to the kit and I didn't know that Basic Grey had this!  Tip on taking it off the sheet...GO SLOW!  And you might try to pre punch out those shapes before trying to "tear" the garland off the page!  

Hope you have a good Monday...trust me, I am hoping I do too!  


1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!