Bowling Shoes ROCK!

Since the girls came down, there are quite a few more pictures to scrap.  I LOVE the fact that these teenage girls have no problem making silly faces and are OK with the way the pictures are.  On the other hand, you will NOT see pictures of me making silly faces or weird ones anytime soon.  Well, maybe, we will just have to see!

I was flipping thru the pictures that I had taken to ScrapAPalooza and saw that those "fun" bowling shoes had grey as one of the colors. And then I found the  grey Jillibean paper. I usually don't worry about matching my paper to my pictures, but it just worked in this case.  So, I decided to go all out and do a girl layout with with the very boy line, Macho Nacho Soup from Jillibean Soup.  It actually worked out well with the red and blue also.

Supplies: Pattern Papers-Jillibean Soup (Macho Nacho and Soup Staples); Border strip-Jillibean Soup (Macho Nacho); Tags-Jillibean Soup (Silhouette file and Macho Nacho); Letters-Jillibean Soup (Neapolitan Bisque and Corrugated Alphas); Canvas Stars-Jillibean Soup; Adhesives; Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen-Zig Millenium; Punch-EK Success

Silhouette with the following file:
Design #30966

It took me about 20 seconds to come up with the title.  I even had the title before I started the layout.  I love it when it works out that way, because I get stuck on titles sometimes!  I also had these canvas stars that I had gotten in the Jillibean warehouse sale and hadn't had the perfect thing to use them on yet.  I know the "text" is not going in the right way, but I liked the way the star looked at that position.

And that die cut "WAHSSUP?" was adorable with the face she was making!

So, get those "themed" collections out and use them for something else.  You know I love to do that!



2 comments

  1. Very fun layout...and I totally agree...bowling shoes TOTALLY rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun LO! Love all of the color and of course the pics:)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!