Star Moment-Gossamer Blue #2

So I mentioned the nieces were down and we went to Branson. We went to the Hollywood Wax Museum.  It wasn't the "best" place to take pictures, I think they do that on purpose!  BUT, we had fun posing with the stars.  They had this wall filled with a mural of nothing but paparazzi and E had the idea to stand in front of it like this!  It turned out pretty cute!


Supplies:  Cardstock-Bazzill; Pattern Paper- Crate Paper (Pretty Party), Pretty Little Studio (Coral-Star Fish), Prima (Alla), 7 Gypsies (Avignon), Simple Stories (Summer Fresh), Heidi Swapp (Sugar Chic);   Labels-Heidi Swapp; Banner-Heidi Swapp; Hexagon Stickers-Pretty Little Studio; Index Card/Letter Stickers-Lily Bee (Buttercup and Double Dutch); Word Stickers-My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing)

Additional Supplies not in kit
 Twine-The Twinery, May Arts, and Unknown;  Punch-Fiskars; Ink-Prima; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

Close up of the journaling tag.  And yep, I made a big ole fat mistake when I was writing it.  Label coverup to the rescue!


Just using the bigger label to anchor my title.  I never use those little asterisks, so I thought they would go well with my title as an accent!

So, so happy it's Friday.  No plans for the weekend that I know of, so hopefully some scrappy happenings will commence!

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!