Girl Time with Jillibean Soup Anyone?!

I guess I have been on a mojo train to Scrappytown lately.  I don't know when the last time I have gotten this many layouts done in this timeframe.  Granted, I had gotten three done at a crop, but still...I am in total shock!  

I love the fact that even though I have been using some kit club stuff, I am also using from my stash.  I bought this Jillibean collection a while back and had just never gotten around to pulling it out to use.  

I have a bunch of pictures that I took at The Cup when we took the girls down. The light coming in the front window can be tricky, but I love the results of the pictures.  I also cropped these a weird size, but I wanted to work with some different sized photos.  I actually printed out three different pictures, but same type of scene.  So, you know me, that odd leftover will get scrapped by itself pretty quickly. 

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Neapolitan Bisque); Die Cut Embellishments-JilliBean Soup (Neapolitan Bisque); Stickers-JilliBean Soup (Neapolitan Bisque); Punch-Fiskars; Twine-The Twinery;  Sketch-Sketches for Scrapbooking (Allison Davis); Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

Silhouette Cameo with the following files:

Design ID 30966

See the "you hold the key to my heart" label?  That is from the Silhouette store, which now has a few Jillibean Soup files!!  These labels are print and cut...AWESOME!  I resized it to make it a little bigger, but I have some plans for these labels.  I have played around and figured out some stuff to do with them, just need to get them worked into a layout.

After doing the LilyBee sketch challenge, I am liking the sideways title work.  My title wasn't quite long enough, so I just added a couple of stacked circle embellishments in between the two words.

That's it from me today.  Currently as I am writing this (about a week in advance) I am wanting a cupcake now!  Maybe this weekend.  




1 comment

  1. Love this layout! Great collection and love how you sized those photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!