Mid Week Mojo with Glitz Designs!

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for Mid Week Mojo over at ScrapbookSteals.com on the blog.  I was the lucky one that made the sketch this week and got to work with Glitz Designs Happy Travels Collection.  Here is my sketch...btw..this is my very first sketch that I have made and shown anyone.  


I had these pictures of being in the top of the Willis Tower when I when to CHA in 2011 and thought they would go perfect with the colletion.  I did "blue" up the sky a little bit in PSE because it was so hazy that day, but still it was neat to see!


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Glitz Designs Happy Travels Collection (ScrapbookSteals.com); Stamps-Unity Stamp Co.; Punch-Fiskars; Twine-May Arts; Lettering-American Crafts, October Afternoon, and Glitz Designs; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives and Fabri-tac.



Love this gemstone with the twine...and those epoxy stickers are fun to add in for small details.

And I made a card based on the sketch.  If you look really hard, you can see the sketch basics.


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Glitz Designs Happy Travels Collection (ScrapbookSteals.com); Punch-Fiskars; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives and Fabri-tac.

Tools: Silhouette Cameo with the following file
3_mason_jars_C01778_20509 


A close up of the mason jar......

So, you know you NEED some more scrapbooking supplies right?!  Well, head over and grab the steal before it's gone....you don't want to miss out on this one.  And if you are needing some scrapbooking ideas for layouts, cards, etc the ScrapbookSteals.com blog is the place to hang out!  At the least go over and tell me HI!


4 comments

  1. VERY pretty layout! Cute card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout~!!! You are totally rockin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great layout and card - and of course - sketch!!!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!