Happy Mother's Day Card

Nikki Sivils and Sketch Support are teaming up all month long with a product challenge at Sketch Support and the girls over at Nikki Sivils are using the Sketches for Scrapbooking for at least one of their projects for the month.

Me, I get the best of both!  I participated with the card sketch for the Nikki Sivils part of the Sketch Support challenge.  You can see the card sketch over at Sketch Support (Card Sketch 19)

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker (Audrey Collection); Cardstock: American Crafts; Punch: EK Success Adhesives: Scotch and Scrapbook Adhesives;

I used the back of the bonus sheet for the bottom layer of striped papers.  This is actually the collection kit cover sheet that shows all the papers that come in the kit!  

I used the "Happy Mother's Day" from the punch out sheet and placed it over the "dear friend" sentiment on the index card tag.  I then used a little of the border in the punch out sheet.

So, there is my card based on the card sketch using Nikki Sivils products!  Now, you may ask if I am going to give it to my mom?!  Well, I don't know if I will...because she might have already seen this!!!  

3 comments

  1. This is so cheerful and fun! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how colorful this is! Love the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I think she'd like it anyway;)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!