Winner for Sketch Support Blog Hop

Wow, Monday totally got away from me and it was midnight when I realized that I needed to pick a winner for the blog hop!  Sorry everyone!

The winner of the One Page Sketches for Scrapbooking Vol. 2 and some yummy Twinery twine is.......

Hello Katrina, this is a very fun layout! Great color choices. Love all the layouts of your doggies. They are so cute! 

Congrats Laurel!!  I will be contacting you for your shipping address here in a bit!!

On the scrappy front...nothing!  I have BOUGHT stuff, but not really created anything that I can show!  Here is some of what I have gotten....

I think I am going to play with this first one tonight...I have been in love with it since CHA!
pic from LilyBee for all LilyBee collections




pic from A Cherry on Top



But, in case you were missing pictures of the pups...here are some!  I don't have any of Ella...she wasn't cooperating with the camera!

Sheldon was not happy I had the camera in his face!  But he is growing!!


Jetson and Sheldon do this A LOT!  
I am glad I happened to have the camera in my hand!


Couch Potato Higgins....I took a bunch of pics, trying to get the lighting right...and he just laid there!


And now...I am off to play with my new goodies!!!!  



2 comments

  1. Hi Katrina, I don't think that is me but I just had to say I ordered all the same paper packs! Can't wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina-Yay-Thank you so much! Very exiciting to win the new sketch book. I only have the two page versions so this will be a fun one to use! Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!