Glamour with LilyBee Design's Buttercup

Well, I managed to put those scrappy goodies I picked up to good use!  It was FUN to just sit and create without a deadline or needing to make anything in particular.  I think it gave me a little creative boost that I needed.  And don't take it the wrong way...I LOVE DT work!  I love the challenge of creating with paper that I might not have picked out or that I want to come up with something not like the other DT members or something they hadn't thought of.  Plus it gives me a little extra "humph" if I am in a slump.  

But, sometimes there are paper lines you just fall head over heels in love with and LilyBee Design's Buttercup is one of those collections for me.  I love the blues, greys and yellows...they make me happy and serene all at the same time!

Supplies: Pattern Paper-LilyBee (Buttercup collection); Die Cuts-LilyBee (Buttercup collection);Stickers-LilyBee; Chipboard Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Ribbon-Hydrangea Hippo Etsy; Ink-Jenni Bowlin; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-EK Success; Pen-Zig

Silhouette Cameo with the following files/fonts
glamour
(Pacifico font at 72 pts.)

viewmaster die cut

I ended up cutting the viewmaster file in half after I pieced it together.  I imported the file and just cut the size it was.  Next time I would make it smaller, since I had a different idea for it than what I ended up doing!  I am still trying to figure out exactly how big to cut things!

I love the grey on yellow for this title, but I still needed the word to stand out a bit more.  I just traced with a pen around the wording after everything was adhered down on the page.  And I loved the looped ribbon with everything.  

And that is my fun page!  I am itching to get the paper back out already!  I have a couple of Sketch Support projects that I need to do, so there is a chance you are going to see this paper again!  

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!