Puppy Party Mini Album Part One

I am going to tell you a little secret...I LOVE to do mini albums, but I don't do them.  Doesn't make sense does it?  They go fairly quick, yet give me a blank mini and chances are I will do a wall hanging or banner.

BUT, I after I got this one done, I have decided that I need to do them more.  Which, essentially means, take a LOT more pictures than I do at times!  I like my minis to be full of pictures, not just blank pages.  Plus embellishing the pages is half the fun!

So, I thought pictures from the puppy party would be a great little mini album.  Sadly, you are going to see most of the same puppy pictures you have, just on a smaller "mini" scale.  Good news is, you might get some ideas to do your own mini album!

So here goes Part One.  I am breaking this into two posts, because there are 13 pages!  I am listing the supplies at the bottom of each post and I will list the Silhouette files either from the store or the name of the Kerri Bradford kits I used.

That title was cut with my Silhouette!

The yellow and white background also Silhouette work!

Fun Basically Bare goodies and Unity SMAK Stamps!

You guessed it...those hearts Silhouette!

See that Flair button in the corner, I am linking her shop up...CUTE stuff!

LOVE these tags from Elle's Studio, I am going to have to get more!

And the big 'ole supply list, here it goes!


Supplies: Mini Album-Basically Bare; Pattern Paper-Echo Park (Happy Days); Tags-Elle's Studio; Letter stickers or chipboard-October Afternoon and American Crafts; Brads-Echo Park, Punches-Martha Stewart, Fiskars and EK Success; Ribbon and Jute-Unknown (out of my stash!); Twine-The Twinery; Stamps-Unity Stamp Co S.M.A.K kits; Chipboard Elements-Basically Bare (Frame, Stars, Arrows, Flower) and Echo Park; Felt Elements-Basically Bare; Flair Button-{a flair for buttons}; Manila Tag-Staples; Adhesives-Scotch, Fabri-Tac, and Scrapbook Adhesives; Ink-Jenni Bowlin and Memento; Doilies-Wilton; Mist-Mr. Huey's


Silhouette Cameo with the following files
Font used for Puppy Party wording is Pacifico which you can download for free from the internet.


Kerri Bradford-XOXO Kit  and Background Basics Kit


Silhouette Store Files
CUTE
cute_C00166_27175 


Whew, that is quite a list, but it always is with a mini album!! These are the first pages, I will show the rest of them tomorrow or Monday.  Thanks for stoping by! 

3 comments

  1. This is ADORABLE!! Loving the colors and the photos (especially that last one of you with puppy closing your nose!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun reason for a mini album!!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable album! Love the colors! Thanks so very much for linking to my flair! :) Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!