Happy To Be You....Little Yellow Bicycle Fun

I have to say amazing good blogging week for me...I have things that are schedule far in advance, I don't know what to do with myself!!!  This is going to be short though, because it is late and I am tired! I am not even linking supplies!  WHAT?!  If you want to know ask...basically all Paradise collection by Little Yellow Bicycle!



Love these little birds!

These flowers were screaming for a "garden" to reside in...
so I made a little flower bed!

And I wanted to do something fun with the title work, so I came up with this!

That is it from me tonight because, I HAVE to go to bed!!!

3 comments

  1. I absolutely AdOrE this layout and I LOVE the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the LYB, Katrina! Love what you did with all of the embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!