Happy Happy New Year....a day late!

So, the end of December just FLEW by and I skidded right on into 2012 without updating for a couple of weeks.  I would love to tell you it is because I have been creating like crazy and have fabby projects to share....but alas, no....that is not the case!  Read on for more.......

It has been a WHIRLWIND around the house and it's not all because of the holidays.  We had a fun (NOT) time the week of Christmas....we had to replace the entire sewer line all the way to the city main.  Which involved tearing about 1/2 of the backyard completely up.  Then on top of it, it had to be raining of course!  So out came orange fencing to block it off from the dogs....here are a few quick pictures I snapped to capture the mess!


The Trench...this was partially filled in when I took this....

The way to keep the dogs out!  LOL  We lost a big butterfly bush, but it was partially dead from an ice storm.  So, I don't know if we will replant or not.  At least we didn't lose the shed!(that is the back of our neighbor's house!)

Christmas was good, and I hope to share pics from it soon...they are kind of still on the SD card! opps.....  I did get a fun gift that I had no idea I was getting......an authentic TRAVELOCITY Gnome!!! I have wanted one since they first came out!   

He needs a name....any suggestions???


And bright idea me is going to try the "One Little Word" concept for 2012.  Not sure what I am going to do for it yet....maybe a layout a  month with the word and then I will have an album of sorts with twelve layouts in it.  I am going to do a mini based on it with this FUN little mini album from Basically Bare!  Cardboard, chipboard and envelopes all combined in one fun little package!


Posted on Instagram...my user name is katrinahunt if you want to follow me!  I don't post much, but I am trying to more, since I am also going to be trying to do Photo 365!     

Well, that pretty much catches up what has been going on in the world on my end....I hope the rollercoaster slows just a little to let me catch up soon!


2 comments

  1. That sucks about the backyard!!! LOVING the gnome!! I collect those! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time no talk. life has been crazy. will need to catch up soon.

    in the meantime, you should name the gnome, benjamin. :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!