So, I wasn't going to update...but we are thinking of building an Ark!

Rain, Rain, Rain.....yes...that's my day today!!!  C even took off work early, to hook up the pump to get the water out from the driveway.....if we don't, then it starts getting the garage... (note: pumping going on since about 1 pm)

Of course, I didn't think to snap these when I FIRST got home!  LOL...this was when we were getting ready to put it up!  And these pics are NOT the greatest...I found I do not like to comprise on any manual setting unless I absolutely have to!

The water was above the highest ridge at the bottom....this in in the driveway....

No, that's not coming from the water faucet outside...but from the pump!!!

Down the street

Yesterday we went to C's dad's house and spent Easter up there....we got to hang out with these great girls for lunch!!!

  They should NOT be this grown up yet!!

And you are going to want to stop by tomorrow....there is a blog hop with my favorite baker's twine...The Twinery and we are hopping with The Stamps of Life!!!  Fun and prizes, plus a layout from me!

2 comments

  1. *send some here* ... please?? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of water! Those girls are beautiful young ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!