Some Photography Class pics and Crafter's Companion Contest!

I got my DT stuff for Crafter's Companion on Wednesday and haven't gotten a chance to play yet...but they have a contest going on over on the blog!!!  I can't wait to see what comes out of the contest!!!  Go HERE to read about it and enter!!!! 

And I will be having a giveway on here of some Crafter's Companion goodies...so, be watching for that.

I found a new photo editing program that I love!!!  It's call Lo-Fi.  It's basically like those apps on your smart phones where you can add frames, effects, etc.  You can get a free trial, but after I downloaded it, I immediately went and bought it because I knew I was going to love it!  Here is a pic of Higgins that I played with!




And here are a couple of pics I took of my roomie when I made her play model....yeah...kinda had to make her, and we had to hurry, because the rain was coming in......But I had photo class assignments to get done!!!  I edited these some...and ran an action or two!



Well, that's my quick update!  I am off here for the night!!!! 

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!