A girlfriend card and a secret!!!!

Ok, if this post sounds a little strange...I am trying to do it after my migraine went away!  I am still a little fuzzy, but I wanted to get a post up.

Here's a card that was up over at Sketch Support this week.  The sketch really had me stumped (card sketch #4)...but then, you know me...let us flip it and see what we can do!  So, I did....
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts;  Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Togetherness);
Ribbon: BoBunny; Punch: Martha Stewart; 
Stamp: Unity (Stamp Kit of the Month); Adhesive: Scotch and Fabri-Tac

I really liked how it turned out!  And I was just looking for a reason to use that stamp from Unity.  

There has been some chirping going on in the house since Thursday.....here is what is making all that noise:

Yep...you see that right!  It's a Cricut Expression....I have had some fun this weekend working on a Nikki Sivils project.  It's perfect timing too, since Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker has teamed up with ProvoCraft this year!! Hopefully you will be seeing some fun projects soon with it!

And last, but certainly not least....my announcement...I have been asked to be a part of the Crafter's Companion design team.  The company is located in the UK, but has a base here in the US also.  I am excited that I get to be on a team with my pal Lynda Lindley again.  We were on Kiki Art together and became fast friends!   You can read the announcement HERE and see the rest of the team!!!!

Ok, off to maybe take some pictures...play with the Cricut...and definitely get something to eat!!  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!!!!

7 comments

  1. That card is KAAY-UUUTE! Love how you interpeted the sketch so much, I printed the sketch out to try my hand at it!

    HUGE congrats on your new DT position - - You will be such a fabu member of their team and I really look forward to seeing your projects!

    Happy Sunday!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, this is the cutest card I've seen in a long time! I love it!
    Congrats on your new DT & can't wait to see your new Cricut creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, and I so can't wait to see what you make with that cricut!! WOOHOO on the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on the DT!! That is AWESOME!! And TOTALLY LOVING that card!! The scallops are WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, and congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katrina, this is gorgeous! I love those scallops in beautiful papers. Oooohh, that Cricut looks complicated! Have loads of fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new DT! That is awesome! I love your card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!