Cricut Fun and Love the Looks

I created a card entirely with my Cricut!!!!  I had so much fun with it, trying to figure out how to layer, etc. The fun part for me is figuring out what paper to use for each layer!!  I don't know if I can show it...so I am going to wait on putting it on here.  But, I think I am going to go play again, once I get done with this post!

And I really think I need a Gypsy.  I have some ideas in my head for welding things, but there is not a Gypsy that I can just go buy locally.  Plus, I need to save my pennies, especially with CKC St. Louis coming up in a couple of weeks and then CHA in July.  I am so excited about both too!  So, I am going to have to wait. 

Jetson has looks, lots of looks.  I would love to capture all of them.  The one below is one of my favorite looks of his.  He tilts his head to the side and just seems to smile from big ear to big ear!  The picture on the layout was captured in my Element one day when we were going for a drive.  I really think we had stopped at Sonic!  LOL

Supplies: Entire layout done with Echo Park For the Record collection;
Punch-Martha Stewart;  Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives;
Photo Editing-Lo-Fi app and PSE

And if the picture looks familiar, yes I scrap pictures more than once.  I scrap whatever picture grabs my mood at the time I am getting ready to create.  I really don't think there is anything wrong with scrapping the same picture over!!  I need to learn to scrap the "not so great" pictures....that is what i have trouble with.  

Everyone have a wonderful Monday....hee hee kind of an oxymoron, don't you think?!  

 

5 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!