Silly Boy

I was scanning thru trying to figure out what I have posted from CHA and what I haven't.  Some of the things I don't have good pictures of and I am waiting for them to get back to me so I can retake the pictures!  

But as I was scanning, I found that I never shared this layout that I had made for Sketch Support on here.....just sneaks!  So, I figured I would post it!

Supplies:  Cardstock-American Crafts, Pattern Paper- Sassafras Monstrosity, Stamp {ippity} by Unity (Book It) Cording-  American Girl Pen- Sharpie Fine Point Ink-  Memento Dye Ink Adhesive- Scotch and FabriTac

The rolled paper technique is easy...just cut a piece and roll!  This layout I did in record time for me...I think it only took me about an hour....most of that was trying to figure out the pattern paper and where I wanted it!  
 
That's it for me tonight....I actually created a layout this evening and a card...so I think the mojo is finally coming back a little!!!
 
 

6 comments

  1. Wowie, love this love the rolled paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooo stinkin' cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that rolled paper! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness-those pencils are perfection and your pooch couldn't be cuter! What a beauty-layout AND animal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rolled paper technique! You did a great job with it on this layout. I tried it once but I think the paper was too heavy. It didn't roll very well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your so clever..... that is fun cool layout my frend super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!