So, how's the New Year going for you?!

How's the New Year going for everyone?  Busy, busy here.  Lots of projects that are top secret, Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Day at Scrapbook Generation this past weekend, and cold cold COLD!.....did I mention COLD?!  LOL 

Sketch Support has started off with a BANG!  Seriously, you need to check out all the different takes on the sketches.  AMAZING!!!  They are on the two page sketch this week, so if you are a two page lover, you seriously need to check it out....and Tammy Tutterow  rocked the two page by making a one page.  Go over to Sketch Support to check it out!

I am hoping to get everyone's links on the creative team over at Sketch Support up on the blog by the weekend.  

So, here are some pictures from Nikki Sivils Day.  Somehow, I managed to only get a lot of portrait shots?!  I got my new lens for my camera, and it is taking some getting used to.....focusing is a lot different on it....because of the fact it's a fixed lens.

Heather, Nikki's Graphic Bee...with a Canon???  Nikon Girl!!  (the Canon is Nikki's new camera!)

Karen Taylor, what a great pic of her!

Ms. Nikki Sivils, being Sassy!
Allison Davis, Sketch Queen!
Stacey Atchley, Allison's sis and the computer brains behind Scrapbook Generation

(L-R) Tiffany, Dixie, Nikki, Me (icky pic of me!)
Me, Heather, Nikki, Karen....why do we always wait until the end to take the group pic? 
Well, that's it from me tonight....everyone stay warm, keep scrapping and I will catch you later in the week!!!!!!

2 comments

  1. Girlllllllllllll... how tall are you??? I know I am about 5 inches taller than Nikki! LOL!! I am 5'9" :):):):):):) Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. papper sissors and glue what a weird name for a blog i like it like reminds me of the song im sticking with you casue im made out of glue

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!