Scrapbook Generation Publishing Creative Team...and a layout!!

Wow...I didn't realize it has been almost a week since I updated.  My vacation time flew by...and I basically got nothing accomplished!  Yeah...my vacations are usually like that.  I did sleep a lot...LOL.  

On Wednesday, Allison Davis, announced the Scrapbook Generation Publishing Creative Team....and I was on it!!  So excited.  Allison has been doing Sketch Week on her blog for awhile now, but this is a brand new site and gig!  The site will open in Jan. 2011.  There will be lots of sketchy goodness for those that love sketches.  You can read the announcement and see the rest of the team HERE.

Speaking of sketches...here is a two page layout that was done with one of Allison's sketches from November.  We know...since I have said it before on here....I have trouble with two page layouts!  So, a sketch is the way to go for me!  If you click on the layout, you will be able to see it better!

  Supplies:  Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Happy Holly Days Collection; Cute as a Button buttons;
The Twinery Bakers Twine, American Crafts Thickers,
Scotch ATG, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Set

And twine....well the twine from The Twinery is AWESOME....and I used it to embellish this layout!!!!  Here is a close up:
I love ribbons, twine, jute, etc and I thought the Maraschino color from The Twinery made some cute bows and accents for the tree cut outs!  Don't forget, you can always dress up cut outs, die cuts, etc. to give them a little something extra!

Ok, I am off here for tonight...I actually did get another layout done today...it's only taken me 4 days to complete it.....the mojo is moving slowly.....

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. Woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS girl!! I was gonna totally apply for that team...and then I forgot :( I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! It is GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your name on that list and I am thrilled for you! This layout is great!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!