PDCC 57 and All Things Unity Challenge

I wanted to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers over the past few days, it means a lot.  I know a lot of people talk about how you don't really know people over the internet, but it's kind of like a family atmosphere among the crafting world, I have found.....

Well, I haven't felt up to scrapping much....even bought a new trimmer.  But I decided to play along with the PlayDate Cafe Challenge for the week and then decided to tie in the All Things Unity Challenge.

Here is the picture/colors for the PDCC:  Brown, Grey, and Silver

And since the challenge over at All Things Unity was a tag, I decided to combine them.
Supplies: Unity Stamps KOTM Nov 10, Coredination Cardstock, 
 Archival Brillance Ink, Studio G gem, 
Martha Stewart Border Punch, Ribbon

I need to find one of those comb things to hold tags and cards....I think they are called frogs, but I am not sure.  If anyone knows, could you leave me a comment.....maybe I could get Santa to bring me one!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day~~Katrina

10 comments

  1. Awwe what a sweet tag..I {heart} the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just one adorable and inspiring tag. I love the colors and stamps you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, katrina, the holder is called a frog:) i've seen them at jo-annes, and i'm guessing you could buy one on line.

    you did a wonderful job combining the two challenges! your tag is just darling:) thanks so much for playing at atu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehehehehe....i have been wanting a frog too!! lol!! Great minds!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that quote!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay I am loving this girl .. makes me wanna create some real talk .. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOVE it! Love that dark brown with the silver pop! Great stamp sets too! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!! And thanks so so so much for stopping by and joining in the fun over at All Things Unity! Great combo of challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, there is a definite community within the blog world, and when we need it, people pull through with support. I understand that the 'frog' is really for flower arranging so maybe you need to look in that section of the craft store? Thanks so much for playing along in the play date cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Katrina. I just want to pop in and introduce myself. I look forward to creating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right, they are called 'frogs', usually used by florists for flower arranging. Love your tag, and that border punch is so pretty too. Sorry, I'm a bit late in getting around to comment on everyone's blogs, but thanks for playing along with us last week at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More specifically, they're called flower frogs. I hope you've been able to find one by now.
    Your tag is divine! I'm so happy you played along with us at All Things Unity!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!