Goal Achived and a LAYOUT!!!!!

Wow....I got ALL of the 23 cards for Unity's WCMD challenges over at SplitCoast Stampers DONE!  I finished them up Monday night...photographed the last two today at lunch (Wednesday) and got them uploaded and posted to my gallery over there in record time.  I didn't wait until the last minute...which happens a lot currently, so I was pretty happy!

Sitting here watching the Katie Brown Workshop....I can't decide if I like the show or not.  You know I am a Martha fan...and sometimes I think she is trying to rip Martha off...other times, there is some cute stuff on there.  Hey, I gotta take what crafting shows I can get, since there is no cable or satellite in the house!  LOL LOL

Bella Blvd posted on their blog that Stephanie Hunt's (owner of Bella) brother-in-law was taken away from them in a sudden and tragic car accident.  They are collecting handmade thank you cards for Angela (Stephanie's sister) to use.  If you would like to donate any, here is the info  CARDS.  I wish I would have made more thank you cards to be able to send.

I feel weird posting this layout, because of the fact it's done with Bella Blvd.  But here it is....

Supplies: Bella Blvd. Happy Sunny Skies collection, American Crafts Thickers,
Martha Stewart Punch around the Page set, Scrapbook Adhesives and Scotch Adhesives

Well, it's 11 pm, so I am off to bed.  Don't forget to enter the book giveaway  HERE .  I am playing along with the Unity Friends with Flair on Friday....you never know who has the "flair"!!!!!  
Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

5 comments

  1. I can't believe you.... you are totally on a roll. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that lo. so bright and fun!!! Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous layout and I am so excited that you met your goal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwww.... glad you finished your goal!!! WOW!! That is a lot!!!! And loving the lo...that balloon is AWESOME!! And thanks to the link for the cards... that is soooooooooo sad!!! ohhhhhhhhhhh and remind me later... i need to text, email you about the recent emails we sent out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!