A first for me....PAGEMAPS!!!!

The first of the month is always the launch of a new month of PageMaps by Becky Fleck.  If you have been around scrapbooking anytime at all you have probably heard about the sketches at PageMaps by Becky Fleck.  This girl has some AWESOME sketches that will help you get out of a rut or get your mojo flowing in another direction.

I am so excited that I got to participate in this month as a contributor to her sketch newsletter!!!  She has several sketches to choose from, singles...doubles....cards....you name it she has got it!  Here is the sketch I got to play with!!!



So, here is the the link for all the wonderful sketches to inspire you!  Sept Sketches  She does do an archive of them toward the end of the month, so if you miss them now...just check the archive.  And her archives go FAR back....lots of fun to look thru and get some mojo flowing!!!!

And here is what I created!

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle FreeStyle Collection, Glue Arts adhesive, Offray Ribbon, Making Memories Slice and Studio Essential Card, EK Success Border Punch

I am off here to finish a movie...Date Night....is pretty funny so far.  And I know you are thinking..."you quit watching a movie to blog????"  Nope...dogs needed a potty break!  We never get to watch a movie all the way thru around here!  I am in the mood for funny here lately!  And yippee....off work till Tuesday!  I am seeing some scrapping going on in my future the next few days.  I am feeling a little inky, paperie, and just a whole lot of creating!!!  

Thanks for all the love over at Making Memories....I really appreciated it!!!  I hope I get to do that again.  It was a little nerve wracking...but a great deal of fun!  

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina


4 comments

  1. I just bought her book page maps, love it.
    Congrats on the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING that lo!!! AWESOME colors and FUN photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great fun layout. I LOVE Page Maps too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling...I loved this LO...the sketch is also awesome! And I´ll will lift your project at Kiki blog and then link it back to you! Can´t wait to see the results for the DT call! OMG

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!