Winner Update!!!!

Hey everyone, I have a WINNER....wanna know who????  Thanks with a little help from my roomie....here she is...........

Blogger Rachel said...
I'd love to win! Super cute stamp!
August 2, 2010 1:34 PM

Rachel, there is no email address that I could find for you, so please email me at cardipaws (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.  You know what to take out and to replace!!!!

If I don't hear from Rachel by the end of the week, I will pick another name.
I will update later tonight with some of my CHA projects!!! 

Katrina

3 comments

  1. Congrats to Rachel!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog Katrina:):) I didn't know you do digi too....guess I'll have to keep up with your blog more...i've been so busy lately!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!