So...what is new in YOUR world???

well...I think I am going to blog differently today! Maybe...ha ha we will see as I get into my post!!

Do you ever just have one of those days???  I seem to just be in one of those MONTHS!  I don't know what the deal is....but I just had vacation....and I am wanting another one!
I do have a couple of things to share with you.......a card (OMG...another one...I can hear you blog readers saying that now!) and a couple of layouts.  Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself on here......but I seem to be having fun...so that is all that matters!

First up...a layout with the Tree Love collection from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.  I love this line...did I tell you I LOVE it??  LOL LOL  It is so fun...and well....that beaver in the collection is pretty darn cute!  I have never tried to make one of these "mosaic" type layouts.....let's just say it was a little more challenging than I thought....apparently even WITH a paper trimmer I have a hard time cutting a perfect square and a perfect straight line!  LOL LOL

Supplies:  Nikki Sivils, Scapbooker Tree Love Collection, Bazzill Cardstock, Glue Arts Adhesive, Making Memories Slice


Those acorns are made from the cardstock stickers for the Tree Love line and those leaves I made with my Slice from Making Memories!  And those are my scrappy peeps....Kimmie and Jen!  Miss those girls...we haven't scrapped together in forever.

This next layout, I was challenging myself to create a layout in under 15 minutes.....HA HA HA HA HA...yeah right......but I did make it in less than 45 minutes...so I was rather excited that it only took me that long!  There are some things that I should have "changed" but they were stuck down good....so I left it the way it was!
Supplies:  Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Blueberry Hill Collection, Glue Arts Adhesive, Ranger Pop Dots

And for last a card that I created for a challenge over at SCS using Unity Stamps.  This is a diaper fold card....I had tried to make a little one of these...but didn't like the "small" version....for this one I used a 12x12 sheet and I LOVE it......I have decided that I am one that has to have lots of room to "play" in and on!!!
Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle (FreshPrint Clothesline), Making Memories button, Unity Stamps, ATG and Fabri-tac Adhesive, Cat's Eye ink, ribbon and lace are unknown.

So...I wish I knew someone that was having a baby boy!!!  This card is easy and fun to do...plus it catches peoples eye when they see the shape.  I can't wait to make more!

Ok...since you have read this far...here's a status update I stole from a FB friend today...LOVE this!!!

If you're jogging down a road & you hear clapping behind you but no one is there- it's your butt telling you it's time to lose weight! (I'm
sorry--it's funny! )

Ok, I am off here on that!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina 


3 comments

  1. Julie is thinking her butt claps A LOT! lol lol lol ;):):):):):):):) Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these lo's and that card too Katrina!! And hehehehehehehe... what needed to be changed on that lo??? LOL!! Love ya girl!! And YOU ROCKED that mosaic!! LOOKS AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are totally on a roll! GORGEOUS layouts, k! :)

    and you are totally into unity. just sayin'. haha.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pre-k. That is what is new in my world :) Just wanted to drop in and say hey friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!