Love this time of year!!!!! Well, twice a year!!!

Hey everyone!!!  Nope didn't disappear, although I feel like I did.  We had company and I have been busy creating CHA stuff that I can't share just yet!  I love the fact that new scrappy stuff is coming out and that everyone gets so excited as the anticipation builds!  I am the SAME WAY!  I can't wait to see all the new goodies.  I have enough supplies to probably last me forever, but I like new stuff too.  :)

I do have news to share on the Kiki Art front!!!  Kiki thought it would be fun to the let our fans name our newsletter!  I am on the newsletter team, so I am going to be in on the ground floor of it.  We are working on making it fun, inspiring, informative, and want our fans to be involved.  :)  So head on over to the Kiki Art blog or our Facebook Fan page and leave a comment on one OR both!!  We will be picking our favorite after the end of the month.  You also need to sign up for the newsletter!!!  The sign up space is right on the blog.  You know who might have some neat stuff coming out in it!  hint hint!!!

And I have been holding off on showing this card, but I decided to go ahead and show it now!  I feel like I haven't really shown any Kiki Art, but I have been having to "hang on" to stuff before I can share anything I have been doing!  This card just "fell" into place and design!  have I told you....I LOVE Unity Stamps??? Ha ha...that bicycle was just dying for me to use it on a card.
Supplies:  Kiki Art Jardin Line, Ranger Archival Ink, Core-dinations cardstock, Unity Stamps
May Arts ribbon, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Glue Arts Adhesive.

I know it seems like I have been making a lot of cards, but they are something quick that I can do to show, while behind the scenes I am working on layouts!!!  I do have a layout that I can show you though.  As you know, we had Nikki Sivils Day at Scrapbook Generation last week.  Thanks to everyone that came out, we had fun....sorry I had to leave early.  Poor Jetson was limping, so I wanted to come home and check on him.  At least I got to play most of the day!  You already saw the card I did from the Blueberry Hill Collection, so here is a layout!  Whooo hooo....let's get back on the layout showing!  ;)
Supplies:  Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Blueberry Hill Collection, 
Martha Stewart Border Punch Around the Page, American Crafts Thickers,
Sharpie Marker

This was a pic that Steph (hi Steph!!!) took at Scrapapoolza.  We were trying to get a group pic and just messing around.  Someone said it was like a group of cheerleaders trying to build a pyramid.  HA HA, Debbie didn't know anyone else had captured this on their camera until I posted it on Facebook.  Whoooppies!!!  Anyway....everyone's clothing colors went with these papers and I was searching for a pic to use....Voila! Layout!

And I will have more to share soon!!!  Debby at "the heArt of Scrapbooking" is getting ready to go live with the site this week.  I am so excited that she allowed me to participate in helping her.  :)  Debby just reminds me of  an Auntie!  Go watch her videos, you will see what I mean!!  Love ya Debby!  Here is a "sneak" of something that I did for her....you can't see it until I get the ok!!!!


Ha Ha, that's all your are going to get for now!!!

I know I have promised a giveaway, but I just haven't gotten around to getting the blox together yet.  I promise soon!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. LOVING that card and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo Katrina!!! Just WOW!!! I need to start playing with Blueberry Hill...loving the colors!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and PS.....Brookie posted yesterday!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! This is my first time at your blog and I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!