Stop the Press.....THREE Days in a Row???? SNEAK PEEK!!!!

Well, how about this....I don't blog for a long time and then all of a sudden....WHAM, you can't get rid of me.  :)

You know it is getting close to that wonderful time we all look forward to....no, not summer (remember I LOVE snow!).....CHA!!! whoo hoooooo!!!!  Someday I AM going to this.  My plan for this time just did not work out the way I wanted it to.  And other things came up in the meantime, so all works out the way it is supposed to.  But, that doesn't mean that I can't show you new and exciting things that will be hitting CHA this summer!!!

Ms. Kiki Art herself, Kiki, post a peek on the Kiki-Art blog and Facebook today.  And let me tell you, I didn't know anything about this one....and the sneak is "OH SO CUTE!" 
How fitting, since I LOVE turtles....adorable!  And I just love the colors...how fun!  AND I can't wait to see what else is up Kiki's creative sleeve!  :)  She's so cute and sweet....I would love to meet her in person someday!

And turtles....well, I took this pic when we went to the park the other day.  I love to look for turtles when we are walking around the lake.  I love how they peek their heads up to get air and just seem suspended there...floating.

When I went to resize the pic for the blog, I got to playing around in PSE trying to get the "glare" off of the water....well, when I used a masking overlay on it, I discovered that the camera hd actually captured the FISH IN THE WATER!  How cool is that?!  It's like finding a ghost in your picture after you have taken them!  Look right under my watermark and there is one fish....and then if you look under the turtle in that area there are a bunch of fish.  I think they are either perch or bluegill (not sure if my masking made them blue!)
And I know....no projects...right?  Well....I am going to fix that this weekend!  I am getting my scrappy crafty self going and I am going to get some stuff done.  Have I told you that I LOVE my camera???  HA HA HA!!!!

Here's a pic. If you are conflicted about what kind of camera to get....www.kenrockwell.com has lots of information/reviews/etc that basically made up my mind on my purchase......


Yeah...just a little in love with it!!!!!  I don't think the crush is going to end anytime soon either!!!!!
Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

6 comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loving Kiki's sneak there!! And I hope U do get to meet her someday!!! She is just the sweetest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you want to meet me too?! HAHAHA jk! :)

    yes, kiki is a doll. you have to meet her!

    and ummm, how's the crush on the cam? good?! ;)

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. doesn't that sneak look like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! Your new camera is so cute! Can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sneak looks like a lot of fun. I wish i could join you in CHA.
    come visit my blog:http://scrapinit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there friend!! Glad to see you are back in the land of the living!! And with a new toy I see ;) Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!