Easter Goodies!!!!

Well, it's time for some Easter goodies on the Blog!!!!!  

First off is an Easter Card that I made for a sketch for Kiki Art. Lynda Lindley created the sketch for us to use and this is the card I came up with:

Lynda's Sketch

My Card


Supplies:  Kiki Art Papers and Ribbon, E K Success Punches, 
and Making Memories Slice and Spring Design Card

Next up, Susan from the Doghouse Divas DT wanted to challenge us with a sketch!  Design Team member Anna Bowkis (founder of Pencil Lines Sketch Blog) created the awesome sketch for us to use.  Here is her sketch and here is my take!  And if you play along and post a link on Nikki Sivils Blog, you might win some NS goodies!!!!!
Anna's Sketch for the Challenge

And here is my take 


Supplies:  Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker Bella Blue and Oscar Too line, Burlap Buttons, and Willie B's Font stamps; Making Memories letter stickers, Smooch Spritz and Maya Mist

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!!!  

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am loving that card katrina...and your lo is just soooooooooooooo stinkin' cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work!!! and Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!