Kiki Art sneak peek, Nikki Sivils sneak Peek, and Fun at Christmas!

WOW, what a whirlwind it has been these past couple of weeks. I can't believe that I haven't blogged. Every time I started to, I would get distracted and do something else or I was working on my scrappy gifts that I gave.

And....I TOTALLY forgot to take pictures of all of them. EKKK....so as soon as I can get some pics of them I will post them. They turned out super cute and I think everyone liked them. I am going to definitely make some more.

Here is a sneak peek of my second DT layout for Kiki Art! This one was a challenge, one of our themes was winter/Christmas/holidays. Everyone, including me thinks Red and Green for Christmas. I really wanted to use certain pictures, so I had to think outside the box. It was challenging, but I love the end result. I will post the entire layout after it appears on the Kiki Art blog this week.





I don't have a layout to post of this one , because I can't just yet. BUT, I am going to post a sneak peek. :) It's the upcoming sketch for Scrapbook Challenges.


The layout is done with papers from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker line "U R My Favorite". So NOT traditional colors for Valentine's day but fun, for sure!

AND the letters/phrase/hearts were all made with my PINK SLICE!!!!! I am LOVING this machine...no Making Memories is not paying me to say this, I just LOVE it! I am still getting the hang of it....but it's pretty easy once you get going. And, I am learning out how to place the machine to save paper somewhat too! I only have three cards, but I want more! This is a great portable machine and I think I will get a lot of use out of it. I also have a Pazzles, but I need to get it set up by the computer and that is going to take some moving of some things...so I haven't played with it hardly at all.

Ok, well I am off to sleepy bye land. I hope everyone had a great holiday wherever you may have been. I will be back hopefully on Tues. with a posting. Trying to get a few more in before the New Year!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day~~Katrina

1 comment

  1. LOVING these sneaks, katrina! :) that nikki LO looks like tons of fun -- can't wait to see it! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!