Nikki Sivils on Diva Craft Lounge...And my scrappy happenings.....




Nikki was asked to do an interview for the internet show Diva Craft Lounge. You can listen to the whole interview here. (If this is an older post you are reading....week of 8-12-09!)

The first part is Provo Craft (I think they are talking about the Gypsy) and then Nikki comes on after. If you want a chance to "hear" her, then here it is! And yes....she is this sweet, crazy, and funny in person!

I have been scrapping but haven't had a chance to take any pics yet. With my work schedule, rain, and having to be the perfect lighting things just haven't worked out to my advantage on the pic front.

I have actually dug out my sewing machine...NO I have NO idea how to sew! I got the machine back when I was crossstitching with the intent to make "pillows" out of some of my things....notice I said intent! ha ha!

I went and got some fun bright thread...lime green, blue, purple and a couple of varigated. I have stitched with the lime green and I LOVE IT! I am even taking my machine to the 24 hour crop this weekend. Yes, I am crazy enough to do it again for 24 hours straight!

Hopefully I will have pics of some layouts soon. For now, this will have to do...I love this pic of Jetson...he looks a little goofy, but he is a goofy guy anyway!
Scrapalicious!

1 comment

  1. That is such a cute puppy pic! Love it! Good luck with the sewing machine -I don't get along with mine!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!