OH MY GOODNESS>>>>I am on a BLOG!!!!!

A MANUFACTURER'S blog that is!!!!!!!!! A week or so ago, I left a comment on Sassafras Lass' blog to try to win a kit they were giving away.

Well, I not only won one, but they put my Keen shoes layout on their blog and a link to the entry for the layout!!!!

I LOVE Sassafras Lass and am totally honored and excited that they picked me and then the cherry on the top....actually put my work on their site!!!

ok, coming down from the clouds now....I just had to shout!!!!!!!! If you wanna see it for yourself, please give them some blog traffic and go HERE and leave a comment ...you could win something yourself!!!!!

K

5 comments

  1. Congrats to you too Katrina!
    I'll hang out in the Sassafras Lass clouds with you a bit....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! for you! (and me! LOL!) Thanks for coming by! Your blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Love that layout. It was so nice to meet you last night. I'm sure we will be seeing more of each other in the future!!

    Heather
    "The Graphic Bee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, Katrina! You do such great work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I TAGGED you Miss Katrina :) Check out my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!