Layout with Victoria's Street Papers!



Ok, so anyone that knows me....I have a problem with doing two page layouts. I usually will choose a one page layout over a two page one, every stinkin' time! Which, when I think about it, is a little weird, because I like to use LOTS of things on my pages. I LOVE to embellish, that's the best part of scrapping in my book. :)

And I am not sure that I am completely done with this layout yet... That big blank space, I just haven't figured out what to put there and I can't decide if I want to add some stuff at the top.......so, this layout may change! (and I HATE having my picture taken! I took these with a self timer and was actually quite impressed they turned out as good as they did!)

Supplies: All Papers are Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Victoria's Street, Bazzill cardstock and flowers, Doodlebug Sugar covered brads, American Crafts Thickers, Basic Grey Chipboard Letters, and Art Glitter glitters.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop back by!!!! If you have any suggestions for the layout, please email me or leave me a comment. I won't mind a bit!!!!

2 comments

  1. Double pagers are tricky, but you really rocked it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your so cute! You take really good pictures Katrina!
    I hope you had a good 4th of July!
    I cropped with Becky Friday night! We set at the end of the table by ourselves but we had lots of fun! I know that I wouldn't have enjoyed if I had been by myself though.
    I can't wait to crop with you! I hope you had fun in Boliver! Ashley said you guys had a full house!!!!!!!!
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!